Tuesday 8 January 2013

Black Lipstick Vore , rubber panties and my webcam


\\
I love this track it is so upbeat. Now it's almost like we are friends hmmmm slave boy? Now I really AM laughing at you. Visit my soundcloud for more of the music I love.
Florence And The Machine - Cosmic Love (Foner remix) by Foner

I spent most of last night laughing and applying makeup on while watching males humiliate themselves for me on webcam. I thought for a bit of fun I would make a vore clip that was lipstick fetish and my full body. My lips are so seductive but so is the rest of Me of course. So many of you ask to look straight down my throat. I so understand because none of you is ever going straight down my throat so dream, dream.

crotchless panties

As you know I also love rubber. Clear rubber is so sexy to me. There is nothing that turns me on more than rubber. I have a glass of wine (as you can see from the photo below) and then I turn on my webcam. submissives and slaves from across the world showcase their talents for Me. What fun with presents from amazon too. So if you would like to have a chat visit my amazon.com to find a gift I will like.


I've been thinking as you know about taking more photos in rubber. What do you think? Who cares as I am always right. Here is a link to my favourite Canadian rubber shop. I want to also be ready for Montreal Fetish Weekend kinky parties to come. Send email Gift Certificates to my gift email sm_onyx @ yahoo. ca http://www.northbound.com/index.php?target=gift_certificates

Don't forget to recommend me on google.com by hitting the google+ button at the top of this post. I love this next track. It's all actually for me so forget the words. Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Sound Remedy Remix) by Sound Remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs