Wednesday 27 February 2013

Erotic Sheer fun for Stocking Fetish Lingerie & Pantyhose Addicts




Sexual desire can manifest its self in many ways. Having a strong fetish for nylon play and forbidden lace-trimmed thigh highs reveals the classic pantyhose kinkster in you. My feminine feet and sexy strong legs are so silky-smooth in these translucent hose. The garters kept slipping down, almost as if I was taking them off to tease you in private. You would worship my fine black ass wouldn't you. You would love to smell and lick My old-fashioned ultra-sheer silky nylon covered feet. If you are lucky I would be wearing high heels all day long. I love to wear nylons for this exact reason. Being a phone sex therapist is enjoyable when you are a stocking fetishist. Many men enjoy the privacy the telephone provides for guided masturbation and being able to stroke to my voice, photos and webcam as I wear second skin teasing fishnets is exciting. Hypnosis, role-play fantasy play where we talk about you sniffing, touching smelling my sexy buns and sniff my crotch as I wear multi-colored pantyhose. Let's go shopping over the phone so get the lingerie catalogue out. Stocking shopping therapy for bodystockings for me to show them off is always something pleasurable. I do so enjoy wearing stockings. Are you ashamed of your feelings about needing to touch and masturbate to hidden Nude panties? Call Me, I will provide all of the Expert telephone sex therapy you need.






Phone me!1-800-863-5478


ext: 9962043

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs