Thursday 24 April 2014

Ebony Mistress Black Lipstick Fetish Lollypop Licker Denies you loser.




I really enjoyed licking My lollipop. I know that you will really enjoy watching Me lick My Lolli pop. Watch My pink wet tongue teasing you. Tongue worship is so easy when I flick it over My fat black Lipstick covered lips. Listen as the sounds of Me slurping this Lollipop sucker drive you wild. The Black Lipstick Lipgloss just shines under the bright lights. My HD camera catches every smooth wrinkle in Lip gloss. My mouths stuffed with the gigantic lollypop sucker. I bet you would love if I was sucking and licking on something else. Never loser. I bet you have your pathetic little nipple penis out & are putting it in place of My lollie. Mmmmm that lollypop is so good. Just watch it slip out of My black lipstick painted mouth. Delicious and so tasty. Just like Me. Each flick of My pink tongue get you so much harder. Oh loser My mouth was made just so I could tease and deny you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs