Wednesday 7 May 2014

Eat, Drink and Be Merry! Ebony Cuckold Queen controls you


 I am so happy you agreed to just stay home suck the bedsheets. you’ve stopped drinking water during the day. You dont have anything to drink after dinner. I see you skip the beer at the game and drinks at the evening parties… All because you cant stop going to the bathroom at night. Three, four, Five trips to the fucking bathroom each night. Your bladder is always feeling full and I love to watch you squirm. Your pain and humiliation is always My gain. you are not a man anymore so what are you good for ? you are best kept in chastity. I’m having some fun at your expense right now. You and your hilariously embarrassing prostate problems. Drink these shots right now until you are fully intoxicated. I’m your wife and I know what’s best for you. I know drinking makes you weaker for My ways. You wanted a black wife and now you cant deliver. you deserve to be teased and denied by by ebony tits. I know you want to fuck Me. To try and see if you can still get it up. you are going to be begging Me for something else tonight. For Me to unlock your cock cage and remove your pisshole plug. You are a cuckold because you cant fuck properly anymore. My big tits and perfect ass are yours after each shot you take. Drinking always makes you lose your inhibitions. Maybe I might even let you have one of your blue little pills and fuck Me deep and hard. Lets have a party baby and maybe you can fuck Me. you cant help doing what I say, you are Onyx Addicted. I’m taking a chunk whats left of your manhood and whats left in your wallet. You My loving husband are going to “Pay for it” all night long. Tonight when I’m out fucking My Black boyfriend and enjoying his fit muscles and sexy african body, you will be sitting on the toilet with your weak stream leaking. Being useless and pathetic as usual. Look I even added a bit of My spit so you can have some of Me in your mouth tonight after all. Now that you are fully intoxicated start shopping. Go to My amazon wishlist and empty your wallet on Giftcards and I really want My full Home office wish list cleared out before I get home. I love you baby. Start the party.

I know you went over the limit and bought Me this dress. That is what good husbands do. This skirt is just so short. Look at My big bare ass just fall right out of it. Maybe when I get home tonight I'll let you take off your CBT 6000 cock cage and jerk it. The longer you're in that cockcage the harder you get. I know you want to cum baby. Just wait and be faithful to Me. It's all mental. When I'm out partying with My friends and My new man tonight I don't want to leave you hungry. My friends are all waiting in the next room and know you are eating our ashes. We have smoked all of these cigerattes. Now you get to eat them. Open wide as I feed you. The more you eat the more I show you baby. Stay in your cockcage and eat this whole ashtray. Look baby I'll even flash you My ass when you lick the bottom of the ashtray clean. you have turned out to be the perfect husband. Sitting here cleaning out your savings account for Me. When I'm dancing and partying I'll know that you'll have some fantastic purchases waiting for Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs